[OM] Re: The Latest Truth from Oly about the E-400

Subject: [OM] Re: The Latest Truth from Oly about the E-400
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:35:16 -0500

> Not enough production capability? That is
> unbelievable. I think Olympus America does not want to
> muddle the market with DSLR's.
Not that I entirely disagree with you, but consider:

Olympus may have tons of production capacity (while tamron or tokina or
whoever doesn't seem to have enough lens capacity), but it isn't without
possibility that the sensor manufacturer may have problems getting enough
sensors. I'd like  to know the rejection rate of that small 10mp sensor.

Bill Pearce