[OM] Re: yesterday's fog

Subject: [OM] Re: yesterday's fog
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:30:10 -0400
I love it.  Ya done really good.  I tried my own suggestion briefly but
wasn't proud enough of it to post it.  Yours is much better.  I think it
greatly improves the shot.  The eye is not drawn immediately to that
dreary patch and we can see what I think Richard saw in his mind vs what
the camera saw.  Damned cameras always trip me up like that.  They have
different eyes.

Chuck Norcutt