[OM] Re: E-series Trigger Voltage

Subject: [OM] Re: E-series Trigger Voltage
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:46:15 -0400
Yes.  There's this Wein "safe-sync" adapter available for hot shoes and
other types of plugs
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=245292&is=REG&addedTroughType=search>
and the Speedotron which looks like a rebadged and more expensive Wein
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=227625&is=REG&addedTroughType=search>

Don't know of anyone else that makes such a thing.  But it would irk me
to have to spend $50 on something that's probably not necessary.
Another alternative is to use a radio slave or other type of remote
trigger to keep the flash electrically isolated from the camera.

Chuck Norcutt