[OM] Re: E-series Trigger Voltage

Subject: [OM] Re: E-series Trigger Voltage
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:48:52 -0400
I don't believe it.  There was too much thought put into making the E-1
a professional's tool.  With a rugged body and dust and water seals it's
hard to believe they wouldn't protect the camera against at least the
T-32 or the most popular professional flashes around, the Vivitar 283's
and 285's where even the low voltage versions run about 12 volts just
like the T-32.  Not to mention some of the high voltage studio flash
units still kicking around.  Even 200 volts is too low for some units.

Chuck Norcutt