[OM] Re: [OT] House for sale, was Re: Re: Olympus USA says no to E-400?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] House for sale, was Re: Re: Olympus USA says no to E-400? (How'd we get here, eh?)
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 06:12:29 -0700
Gorgeous property, Chuck.  I can't believe you'll have too  much
difficulty selling.
Transplant the place 3300 miles West and you could elicit bidding wars
on it....  Probably get 25-30k over asking.

Subject: [OM] [OT] House for sale, was Re: Re: Olympus USA says no to
E-400? (How'd we get here, eh?)

I'm planning to downsize as well and just put my own house up for sale
this past week.  Anybody looking for a nice pad in the Boston area?
We'll be heading back to Endwell, NY (near Bihghamton along I-81) as
soon as this house sells.  Maybe another 5-10 years or so given the
current Boston area housing market.  :-)

immediately.