[OM] Re: Hello

Subject: [OM] Re: Hello
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 06:03:58 -0700
Welcome.

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jón Ragnarsson
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 9:51 PM
To: 'Zuikoholic'
Subject: [OM] Hello

Hello,
Let me introduce myself. I am an long time amateur photographer and sort
of Olympus fan. I've only owned two SLR, an OM-2n and an E-1. I run a
small website, 4-3system.com, which was intended as a database of Four
Thirds cameras and lenses, since I suspected each maker would keep their
product to them selfs. (That seems to have changed, with the collective
lens catalog).
Anyway, I've just learned about this list, and decided to join,
especially after reading the very interesting posts by Mr. Khen Lim. Thank you
all, except for robbing me my sleep. :)

Jón Ragnarsson
--
http://jonr.light.is/