[OM] Re: [OT] House for sale, was Re: Re: Olympus USA says no to E-400?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] House for sale, was Re: Re: Olympus USA says no to E-400? (How'd we get here, eh?)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:49:02 -0400
Hah!  I'd have thought the Berkshires was cheaper than Boston suburbia.
  Shows what I know.  Anyhow, where I'm going it is cheaper especially
after buying a much smaller house.  The only problem now is to get
ruthless enough to throw away half of our posessions to be able to fit
into a house that's half as big.

Chuck Norcutt