[OM] Re: Few BarHarbor and Cambden photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Few BarHarbor and Cambden photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 02:22:29 -0700
USHER99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi All.
> Couldn't resist browsing in this store:
> (http://gordon9213.zoto.com/galleries/barharbor/detail/3/)

Oh yes, been in there more than once.

> Among the items that caught my attention to get for Moose was:
> (http://www.coolasamoose.com/buy.php?id=185)

I didn't get that one, didn't want to encourage myself.  :-)   Carol
Anne does like her T-shirt, though
<http://www.coolasamoose.com/buy.php?id=84>.

> Moose had been there before and I really owe our sharp eyed eloquent list
> member something better for his wise counsel the past year.

Thanks!

> I believe Moose had been in Bar Harbor in the Fall and had a  photo that I
> especially liked of this very bridge.  I could not find it on  his site :-(
> (http://gordon9213.zoto.com/galleries/barharbor/detail/0/)

I took one very like that. I've organized that area (Re-organized would
misrepresent the prior condition.) Here is the one I previously posted
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Maine/MtDesert/MtDesert/pages/CRW_0649.htm>.

I was also interested in the image from Camden that you have on the your
site, but didn't post. We both had the same idea of photographing the
same building and reflections of it in the water. I've been very slow to
put up images from last year's trip, but tossed up a few that were ready
- from a year ago yesterday. This and the next one are what I'm talking
about <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Camden/pages/CRW_1884.htm>.

Moose