[OM] Re: batteries and OM-list

Subject: [OM] Re: batteries and OM-list
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 10:19:11 +0200
Dag  Bart,

I ordered from micro tools before, but didn't know they have SR44's
(anyway, this is correct in dutch!)

They were always friendly, shipping cost is a bit ridiculous though,
8,60 for 20 batteries?
SR44.com would even be cheaper from over the big pond, however, they
did not reply yet to
my inquiries, is that business still alive?

btw, I only found your message in the digest, it appears I am loosing a
big part of OM-traffic
as well!

Izert

(I'm on azerty:)