[OM] Re: RESCUE ME

Subject: [OM] Re: RESCUE ME
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 13:24:36 -0500
Gordon Ross wrote:

> The OM has stopped......
> I checked Norton spam and its not stopped at my end, Moose suggested to
> re-subscribe which I have done, but not heard back yet.
> I hope that I haven't been 'voted off the island', I don't have to
> extinguish my torch do I?
> ...was it my butchering of Shakespeare over those budgies, OK OK it was the
> D80 right?

Nah, wasn't any of that. I haven't written but one post over the
last few weeks and, over the U.S. Labor Day weekend, I noticed that
the OM-List just ... vanished ... It comes and goes in for me.
Lately I've discovered that unsubscribing at the link at the bottom
of these messages seems to turn on the tap again (??!!).

Steve