[OM] Re: EOS 400D

Subject: [OM] Re: EOS 400D
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 09:23:48 -0700
I can't prove it but Nikon is reputed to have first introduced VR
which was a small, internal part system on a 35mm film point and
shoot, but did not develop it further(the purity thing?). Canon saw
the implications and licensed it from Nikon. Then Nikon jumped on
later. Both companies have a similar number of patents on it.

http://www.fotabug.com/viewpoints.htm
About a 1/3 of the way down.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA