[OM] Re: Your assistance...digital vs. analog

Subject: [OM] Re: Your assistance...digital vs. analog
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 06:22:09 -0400
I've used only Epson for the last couple of years.  I have a little
Epson desktop at home and access to a big one (24") in a friend's
studio. Don't know how HP is doing although I've just looked it up and
see that they do offer pigmented inks now.  From all I've read here and
elsewhere though I'd only buy Epson or Canon.

Chuck Norcutt