[OM] Re: Your assistance...digital vs. analog

Subject: [OM] Re: Your assistance...digital vs. analog
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 15:39:40 -0400
LOL!!  Oh yeah!

I've lost track of the number of people who've asked me, "Which
digital camera should I buy?"

My first question is, "How comfortable are you with your computer?"

Turns out the majority would really be a lot better off with a simple
film camera but want to have the latest/greatest.  Reminds me of the
hey-day of Polaroid.  Marginal quality, questionable lifespan, but
instant gratification and COOOOL.

Local Costco was seriously backed up after the Labor Day holiday and
had to add an extra person to help process all the film orders they
got so *someone* is still shooting film.

FWIW/ScottGee1