[OM] Re: [OT] To my friends on the list

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] To my friends on the list
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 07:24:11 -0500
Tom Scales wrote:
> To those of you fairly new on the list, this email will likely not make much
> sense. To those that have been here forever, you will know of my journey
> with my wife Debbie and I thought you would like to know the latest news.

Not much I can say, Tom, except that you have our prayers and condolences.

Sounds like your wife not only enriched your and your family's lives,
but also enriched the lives of hundreds of others around the world.
That is something not many of us can say.  Truly a legacy to be proud of.

Take your time to grieve, then remember your online family is here for you.

Remember, she'll never really be gone if she lives on in your memories
and in your hearts.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon