[OM] Re: [Photo] One of the reasons I love film

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] One of the reasons I love film
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 17:10:29 +0200
Hi Bart!

After 10 months of paternity leave she is a well documented kid and knows
what the camera is for. When I reach for the camera she pokes here friends
and points to the camera. "Look good now"

She also has here own camera (a mju:-2) and here own binocular, made from
two toilet paper rolls :). She wears the binocular with proud in the local
bird tower we visit.

And she snapped some slides this summer with the OM-4ti too. This was an
accident though. Both bodies where unhurt and no glass broken. The slides
came out nice, maybe with a strange angle.

Thanks for looking! / Johan

OM-gear for sale! Please visit http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/?dnode=1176