[OM] OM2n (selftimer ?) problem

Subject: [OM] OM2n (selftimer ?) problem
From: Guillaume Remy <guillaumme_75@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 00:15:15 +0200 (CEST)
Hello all,

bought this one 140022061634 on yabe... as you can see on the picture the
selftimer doesn't
completely come back, and this prevents the shutter from cocking (I suspect to
be it). Is it as I
think it to be, or is the problem something else ? Is it worth to be fixed...
can it be fixed ? Be
all means, as I found out that the OM2n didn't properly work, I discussed the
price and bought the
set for 30 EUR... for a nice MC 24/2.8, I think I'm not stolen

Guillaume

 p2.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Fri Sep  1 11:13:54 GMT 2006

Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son
interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com