[OM] Re: Published!

Subject: [OM] Re: Published!
From: "James McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:24:49 -0600
Idaho has plenty of extras we could send you. The wolves in central Idaho
have almost wiped out the Clearwater elk herd. We now have about three times
the number of wolves the so-called experts had wanted to see. With no
controls on the wolf population and no fear of man they are becoming
dangerous to people as well as other animal populations. I could send some
horror stories but it would be overkill for the list. On the other hand,
putting wolves back in Yellowstone is more of a success story. They are a
little difficult to photograph but once in while it happens. Screwing with
mother nature by introducing predators is a risky thing. /jmac