[OM] Re: Published!

Subject: [OM] Re: Published!
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 07:08:47 -0700 (PDT)
Jez - 8-))

Chuck - the town claims that the deer population
increases car accidents, etc. However, of all the
parks around here you find deer in just one. I dont
know if the parks drive them away. I havent seen any
in the State Parks either. If they keep building
developments - these animals have no place else to go.
You've been to Amherst/E. Amherst, they continue to
rip up any land they can find to build homes.

http://mail.yahoo.com