[OM] Re: Should this list be a bulletin board?

Subject: [OM] Re: Should this list be a bulletin board?
From: Stuart Robinson <restmengi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:48:01 +0100
For me I prefer e-mail. Generally speaking I read them at work as & when
I have the time. I find I can quickly scan & delete those I have no
interest in or have a proper read of those I am. I'm *guessing* that if
I had to keep going on line to look at messages on a bulletin board I'd
keep re-reading the same ones & or miss others completely.

Stu