[OM] Re: Should this list be a bulletin board?

Subject: [OM] Re: Should this list be a bulletin board?
From: LostKase <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:16:21 -0700 (PDT)

No for me also. if I wanted to be thoroughly modern, I wouldn't still shoot my
OMs :) I wonder what the average age of the list members actually is? The list
format just appeals to me. I hit a number of forums but enjoy the banter and
submissions of the folks here. It just feels right. I guess it's partly because
I first started my online life in this format and like my old fashioned habits
:)

( the E-500 still wears Zuiko OM mount lenses)
Bob