[OM] Re: Satisfaction faction

Subject: [OM] Re: Satisfaction faction
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:54:41 -0700 (PDT)
Well, it's way past "last call" and I'm sitting in the parking
lot of a dry cleaners. Good grief, there's no way I can reed
through all the new mail today before the local gendarmes shoo
may away from my heisted hotspot.

For those of you that decided to not partipate in the Isle
Royale Workshop... Hey I got to see the Northern Lights tonight
while driving.  Needed to get here so I didn't take pictures.

In case there is some nasty attitudes going on, I'll just say
"cool it".  If everybody is happy, I say "carry on".

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com