[OM] Re: Baffin Island Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Baffin Island Photos
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:28:06 -0700 (PDT)
I upgraded those pics at baffin island site and added a couple more..
I know clearly now what noise is... those damn little cars with big mufflers
and boom boxes driving up and down my street all night

ARGGH!!! no sleep tonight, unless Bacchus and I have a meeting about a Cabernet
Sauvignon I brewed last winter...almost out too..have to start another batch...
( I'm an vintner ...among other things.... )

Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Tim Randles wrote:
> Thanks for the detailed explanations, although I am a big baffled by some of
> the terminology.
>
> What is "noise?"

You have already received a couple of descriptions in words. Here is a
little test I did shortly after getting my first DSLR
. You
could do a similar test with the E-500 very easily, all it takes is a
tripod and a a few minutes. dpreview posts noise samples in their
reviews .

Moose

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx