[OM] Re: [OT] mobile living project... was Re: Satisfaction faction

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] mobile living project... was Re: Satisfaction faction
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 03:47:26 +0800
On 31/08/06, iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Joel,
>
> Now I am getting interested, way too much On Topic talk lately, with
> wonderfull insights
> on OM development, I hate to say it, but this is soooooo unromantic,
> please khen, leave some
> dreams for the future, longing for something new, be it a camera, or
> information on "old equipment", is so nice :).

Sometimes the "current development/future talk" stuff can't be helped
because I'm getting a considerable number of mails asking for my response.
I'm just delighted that people are so into Olympus and for that, I'll stay
true to task as a point of service to anyone who asks. I'm fairly sure that
if Olympus Japan sees the passion and activity here, they'll be very
honoured.
OM development stories are wonderful to talk about and I have my fair share
and in fact far more than current issues, which I am only coming to grips
with from Shinju-ku. So from that perspective, no problems at all - - but as
I said, i answer whatever questions that come my way including OM....  :)

(however your OM-5 story enlightened me on the enigmatic smile of an
> Olympus responsable in Olympus plaza, Tokyo, I got when asking about
> OM-development, and digital backs somewhere september 2000)
>
> I will be doing a seven week project with architecture students on
> "mobile architecture".
>
> Since there are a lot of "happy campers" on the list, could you give me
> some tips on what are your absolute
> basic needs when living mobile?
>
> And how do you live mobile, a camper, a tent, a boat? all influx
> welcome...
>
> Iwert.
>
> ps: In my place there should at least be a compartment with my trusty
> OM2n, 3ti, 21,40,50 and 100/2... to keep things moderately on topic!
>

> Op 30-aug-06 om 21:17 heeft khen lim het volgende geschreven:
> >
> > Pretty funny bunch, you guys. I'll probably die laughing before I
> > could get
> > one shot in. Wish I am there now.
> >
> > K.
> >>
> >> Security system consisting of curtains pulled to make it look like Ma
> >> and Pa Joad are sleeping in the back.  You'll admire it when you see
> >> it.  Pulls a big honking Airstream (not this trip) and stops at every
> >> gas station.
> >>
> >> Joel W.

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx