[OM] WTB Vivitar Series 1 200mm (OM mount of course!)

Subject: [OM] WTB Vivitar Series 1 200mm (OM mount of course!)
From: Rick Reed <rick.reed@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:03:36 -0400 (EDT)
Yup...still shooting film....on my OM-1, and would like to try out the big
brother to my Series 1 135mm and 90mm macro.  Seems pretty hard to find a
copy....I do see them pop up once a  month or so for Canon FD/Nikon/Minolta MD
mounts on the 'bay, but after much searching, have come up dry on the OM mount.

  Any leads much appreciated, and of course if you've got one laying about
looking for a new home.....well, say no more.  I've got peerless 'bay feedback,
and am happy with P-pal...so no worries there!

  Alternate lens suggestions accepted of course....looking for fast 200mm
lens...

  Thanks

  Rick