[OM] Re: Baffin Island Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Baffin Island Photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 07:25:42 +0100
I think you'll find, Christos, that the photos in question were taken
through the perspex of an aircraft window.  That means that there is
likely to be more flare and less contrast.  The aircraft's movement
(vibration and turbulence, especially in the high valleys and gorges)
has also caused slight softness of some of the otherwise-beautiful
landscapes.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker