[OM] OT Coffee? [was Opps]

Subject: [OM] OT Coffee? [was Opps]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:29:58 -0700
Joel Wilcox wrote:
> On 8/26/06, NSURIT@xxxxxxx <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> De or Un-caffeinated mornings can be a challenge.  The can be  ugly.  Bill
>> Barber
>>

> "Decaffeinated morning" has almost a ring of logical impossibility
> about it, like "married bachelor" or "widow's husband."
A funny thing happened to me a few years ago. As one of those office
drones always to be found with coffee cup in hand or at elbow, something
suddenly shifted for me.

One day I just lost interest in coffee. I had a couple of modest
headaches for a couple of days - and that was it. Never had any since,
although I still like the smell of a really good brew or driving past
the roaster.

Oddly enough, I just wake up able to function.

Moose