[OM] Isle Royale Campers Sendoff [was Oly market share & Opps]

Subject: [OM] Isle Royale Campers Sendoff [was Oly market share & Opps]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:25:34 -0700
It's really fun to hear all the enthusiasm with which you folks are
looking forward to this trip!

I wish for you that it be the trip of a lifetime, with wonderful
experiences of nature and each other.

And I look forward to seeing lots of great images!

It's probably extra potent to me, as some of the same energy is up
around here. My dear Carol Anne and her camping buddy girlfriend are
heading out for a week in the woods (much less challenging than yours)
and excitement is in the air as the camping stuff starts to pile up in
the living room. They are taking the station wagon, so everything goes!

Moose