[OM] Sigma 55-200mm vs Zuiko 50-200mm

Subject: [OM] Sigma 55-200mm vs Zuiko 50-200mm
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:29:03 -0700 (PDT)
I'm gunning to add 2 more lenses to my arsenal.. so I am comparing the
following..

E*AY Item number:          140022555807
Sigma AF 55-200mm F4-5.6

compared to

http://www.olympusamerica.com/e1/sys_lens_50mm28.asp

about the only difference I sort of understand is the F:4 on the sigma and the
F:2.8
on the Zuiko.. and I still dont really understand that, except it has to do
with the amount of light it will let in.

Is there any other differences ( aside from price) that I should consider
here..
{I gotta tell you though, I had the Zuiko on my e-500 yesterday at the shop and
I got a rush of raw testosterone holding it in my hand..(LOL)}

Cheers.. Tim

Cheers.. Tim Randles