[OM] Re: new models?

Subject: [OM] Re: new models?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:35:33 -0400
But I think this just leads back to my original problem.  Where does the
  light come from to take these 1/2 millisecond or shorter "slices" when
the appropriate shutter speed is 1/60 second?  If it takes 1/60 second
to build up enough photons on the sensor how is it going to take
additional exposures during the shutter interval?

Chuck Norcutt