[OM] Re: How's she looking ?

Subject: [OM] Re: How's she looking ?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:25:19 -0400
Your cheap laptop is properly displaying the vertical band of lighter
tones.  Almost looks like it was scanned from a print which had a narrow
stip exposed to the sun for a long time.  Clone tool should fix it.

I agree with the catchlight comment.  It's like a little spotlight and
could stand to be a little gray.

Chuck Norcutt