[OM] Re: How's she looking ?

Subject: [OM] Re: How's she looking ?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:03:16 -0700
It's a good image! It could be a good addition to a web site.

There are two things to look into though. On my display I see a vertical
band of lighter tones at the right edge of the photo. That might be some
interaction with my cheap LCD laptop display. The catchlight in her eye is
very prominent. I would probably tone it down.

-jeff