[OM] Re: Bye-bye photography, hello paranoia..

Subject: [OM] Re: Bye-bye photography, hello paranoia..
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:40:20 +0100
These are very good insights Jeff.
I did lose my desire to take photos today, but I hope it won't last...
Reading several comments like yours here makes me feel better.. and
more prepared. thanks :)

By the way, issues of appearance (age, 'race', culture etc) which
evoke particular discriminatory assuptions to others around us, and
the ability to control our response towards a more diplomatic approach
despite the nonsense we may have to face, makes clear to me that some
of us are more valnurable than others to the rising paranoic regime...

C.S.