[OM] Re: Bye-bye photography, hello paranoia..

Subject: [OM] Re: Bye-bye photography, hello paranoia..
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:20:47 +0100
Hehe.. the 'Press' idea sounds pretty functional and funy but a bit
risky.. After all, not few times riot police and other intelligent
'bodies' have been reported abusing the Press photogs..especially when
there's something dirty which they don't want covered! Funnily, think
also that almost everyone has something dirty to hide and if the
'Press' is there.. oh, I don't think they will feel very friendly..

But I think looking to get some vague accreditation card from a
Photo-Society or  elsewhere might be very useful, especially when
dealing with those hmm.. over-jealous security lads...

I think in the UK there is the Royal Photographic Society which
privides something similar, though not cheap at all...

C.S.