[OM] Re: Bye-bye photography, hello paranoia..

Subject: [OM] Re: Bye-bye photography, hello paranoia..
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:06:21 -0400
Good, proactive idea.  I may steal it.

More than once I've thought about sending my $39.95 to that business
that advertises in the back of the U.S. photo magazines -- IFP
(International Federation of Professional Photographers or some such)
because they provide credentials and vaguely mention accreditation.

Of course, I could put those dollars toward a fedora, print "PRESS" on
a piece of paper, stick it in the brim and hit the streets.

ScottGee1