[OM] Re: [photo] Lily pads

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] Lily pads
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:36:33 -0400
I'd concentrate on toning down the lily.  Both frog and flower belong in
the scene but I think you intended the frog as the main subject.  I
think the lily's brightness is too much competition for the frog and
toning it down will help.  When my eye does get to the frog it's also
immediately drawn to the "frog poop" or whatever it is trailing off
behind him.  That also prevents my eyes from staying on the subject and
  I think I'd clone that out.

Chuck Norcutt