[OM] Re: List slow to post

Subject: [OM] Re: List slow to post
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:12:31 -0700
Many spammers forge your email address as the return address. You can easily
end up with your own address as a blocked sender. Make sure you add your own
email address to your safe list.

I've got two different accounts subscribed at the moment. Some of the
messages were so slow getting to one of the accounts that I thought they had
been blocked. Some are arriving much later than others.

-jeff