[OM] Re: [OT] Trans-shipping personal goods including cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Trans-shipping personal goods including cameras
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:32:18 -0700
My wife and I flew back from Honolulu to Seattle in January, I won't
name the carrier, but the 'direct' flight was via Salt Lake City, Utah.
With about a two hour lay over.

Sardine's in the can seating, too.

And a cautionary note to you all, don't even think of being over-weight
on any of your luggage by even a quarter pound.