[OM] Re: Grandfather Mountain Was: Tripod vibration - was Re: odd le

Subject: [OM] Re: Grandfather Mountain Was: Tripod vibration - was Re: odd lens question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:23:17 +0000
Maybe if we all chipped in...  Nah, I guess not. Some of us would have to sell
part of our gear.

I haven't been to Grandfather Mountain in a long time. Still, I'd really hate
to see the property sprout McMansions, condos, and the accompanying crap and
crappy people that sort of development often attracts.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --