[OM] Re: Camping trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Camping trip
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:24:52 -0700 (PDT)
Moose wrote:
> Oh my, I hope not. Certainly not intentionally. Being picked
> on is at least attention, and that's better than being
> ignored! ;-)

Agreed. There are times when I bare my photographic soul to the
list and there's barely (if) a hoot in response. Then other
times I say something off about another camera brand and I get
the "Spawn of Canon" coming down on me.

> And here I was all nice and didn't say anything about the
> infinite number of pics of funny, colorful little bugs of
> some kind taking dirt baths. Hey, I even posted a link to
> them when you forgot to!

And I thank you for that. It was late at night. Frankly, when it
comes to watching those colorful little bugs throwing dirt
around, taking an "infinite number of pics" was the only thing
that interested me.

> Seriously, I just clicked on all the links in recent mail in
> my Sent box and they all worked.

They're working for me now from this computer. I'll try tonight
from my home computer.  All I was getting was some fancy 402
page. Now that I can see them, you want my opinions?????

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com