[OM] Re: E-300 was Candace

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 was Candace
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 17:54:22 -0400
Sorry, responding to Moose's earlier criticism I mean to clarify that
formatting the card should only be done in the camera.  No computer
should ever write to a card you intend to use in the camera.

You have made exactly the right choice.  Deleting is a much more complex
operation which can lead to camera/computer confusion if there happens
to be data corruption on the FAT (File Allocation Table).  Formatting
will not only avoid that problem but fix it should it exist.

Chuck Norcutt

  Now, I will just leave the