[OM] Motion pictures with an Olympus?

Subject: [OM] Motion pictures with an Olympus?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 09:02:37 EDT
Although I have rock solid tripods and tack sharp Zuiko lenses, I'm not  sure
tack sharpness and focus is always all that it is cracked up to be.  I  was
recently looking at some of the work of a photographer whose images and  words
I admire and ran across an article he had in Orion.
_www.oriononline.org/pages/oo/gallery/index_Gallery.html_
(http://www.oriononline.org/pages/oo/gallery/index_Gallery.html)    This is
worth a look.  It is a little easier to work
with and expand upon  with digital, however it can certainly be accomplished
with film.

This link is to some I've produced with similar technique.
_www.hpsonline.org/members/barber/_ (http://www.hpsonline.org/members/barber/)
  I mention this
for several reasons.  It might be a pretty interesting TOPE  topic.  Some
might find the results of long exposures and camera movement  to be pleasing
and
finally I don't want the folks who are with me on Isle Royale  to think I've
lost my mind as I am waving my camera around and burning pixels.  <[8^)  Bill
Barber