[OM] Re: Firmware versions?

Subject: [OM] Re: Firmware versions?
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 08:29:26 -0600
Oh, yes, of course you are correct, Chuck. I should have just said I didn't
know about that lens. :-)
Also, I was wondering if the site had a date next to the "new firmware note"
for the lenses...
When I did mine, I had seen on Oly's site that there was a firmware update
for the 50-200. So, I get everything together, hooked up, launch Olympus
Master ( I don't care for that software at all), and try to do the update,
only to have it tell me I already had the latest firmware. Somewhat
annoying...
Now I'll have to find time today to check on that, too. :-)
Candace