[OM] Re: Getting the E-3 bug

Subject: [OM] Re: Getting the E-3 bug
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 09:32:43 -0600
The big greens are very nice and not too heavy. They work good with a 2x and
1.4x stacked on. If I put that combination on the E1 it looks like a 1680mm
and that can reach out and touch something. Not good for weddings though. It
might be good for the wedding night if they leave the drapes open. I really
like the 180 f2.8 on the E1 and that can be hand-held. /jmac