[OM] Bug picture

Subject: [OM] Bug picture
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 20:00:44 +0000
Had I known the hamster was going to fall off the treadmill again and the list
go tits up once more, I wouldn't have bothered to go out this morning to shoot
the bug in the 90 F. degree heat and 60 percent humidity, which caused me to
have to leave the gear sitting outside for over 20 minutes for the lens to
un-fog.

In these conditions, does the fact the E-thingies are supposedly well sealed
from the environment keep condensation from forming on the inside? I saw no ill
effects resulting from this morning's expedition, but I have to wonder if vapor
might condense on the sensor or on the CF card and, if so, what might happen. I
doubt damp dust would shake off the sensor too quickly.

Oh, well, what the hell!

Hello! Hello! Anybody there?

I'll check back tomorrow. Got better things to do now.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --