[OM] Red Wing Quick Stand Hunt Please Help!

Subject: [OM] Red Wing Quick Stand Hunt Please Help!
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:59:33 -0400
Hey all,

I am looking for a Red Wing Quick Stand light stand. If you have one you are
looking to sell or know where one is available please contact me off list.
There is a $15 finders fee for anyone in the continental US that can put me
in touch with a seller of one of these stands. The stand must be in
excellent condition or better and be in full working order. I need this
stand in the next two weeks for an active outdoor session where this
particular design stand is incredibly handy. If you don't know anything
about this model check out what Shutterbug said about it in 99:

<http://shutterbug.com/equipmentreviews/accessories/0399sb_wetriedit/>

Sadly Red Wing discontinued this stand two years ago and as best as I can
tell it's not in stock online anywhere (for some reason Adorama have it a s
freebie with a closeout Bowens monolight but they won't split them up). I
found references that a that a store in Atlanta may have had several a while
back but there wasn't a name mentioned.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out here.

Dan S.

P.S. this will be used with my E-1 for a round of Senior Portraits I have
been asked to do.