[OM] Re: OT Planning a weekend trip to Rome

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Planning a weekend trip to Rome
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 07:51:55 -0700
Your fastest wide angle lens for all those dark interiors where flash
is forbidden or useless. Your fastest, modest telephoto for detail. I
don't know what you have but a 24/2 and a 135/2.8 should cover 95
percent of all eventualities and be light in the bargain. Or
sacrifice a little range with a 35-80/2.8 to keep it even simpler.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA