[OM] Re: Olympus not making lenses anymore?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus not making lenses anymore?
From: "Robert Swier" <robert.swier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:33:13 -0400
Oh, well I think the idea is just that in the Canadian context Toronto
is the most newsworthy place, owing to it's size and wealth. If you
live in the city, it is possible to come to believe that other
locations just aren't newsworthy at all. Understandably, this could
cause some resentment if you're one of the many people who live in one
of the "other locations." :)

As far as I can tell, this is a pretty common occurrence...

Robert Swier
Toronto