[OM] Re: Olympus not making lenses anymore?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus not making lenses anymore?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 08:25:55 -0700
J and R has all those lenses in stock. They are using a hidden Oly
price now. "Too low to post" which is unusual. I don't know if the
price is good or not.

http:// www.jr.com

I have bought a few pieces of camera equipment there. They only
handle no gray market stuff. Service has been quick and trouble free.
Sometimes the prices are exceptionally good and sometimes not. So
compare. I bought a flash there for about $80 less than B&H, but
lenses for Nikon are sometimes about $50 more.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA