[OM] August is Olympus month at McBain

Subject: [OM] August is Olympus month at McBain
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:52:41 -0700 (PDT)
I only buy gear there, No relationship otherwise.. might like to compare prices
etc?

http://www.mcbaincamera.com/index.html click oly banner..

they carry a lot of used equipment too.. from what I gather, a bit pricey..

Hey I saw a great show on fashion TV today called "Behind the Lens".. they
interview well known photographers.. ( well known to others, I never heard of
them before... ) anyways, this one guy did shoots sports magazines, muscle
mags, fitness, FHM, Stuff, magazines.. all those nice "structural" pictures (
Evil grin), what a fine way to make a living! WOO--HOO!!

gonna find me a course on Boudoir phtography real soon.. ;D

Oh yea.. the other photographer there took gazillions of pictures of tombstone
angels.. ok.. yea.. right..( snicker)

Cheers.. Tim Randles

starting at 1¢/min.