[OM] Re: To look sharp, be sharp

Subject: [OM] Re: To look sharp, be sharp
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 16:54:57 +0000
Actually, I think they are more often food for the birds than the birds are
food for them, because they're an owl favorite. We get lots of hoots and
whinnys in the trees most nights, and that's a project for another time: an owl
catching a flying squirrel in flight.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from